- 1 Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Skin:
- 1.1 1. Moisturizers Skin:
- 1.2 2. Treats Sun burn and Reduces Tan:
- 1.3 3. Heals External Wounds:
- 1.4 4. Fight Aging:
- 1.5 5. Reduce Acne and Infection:
- 1.6 Benefits Of Aloe Vera for Hair:
- 1.7 1. Promotes Hair Growth:
- 1.8 2. Reduces Dandruff:
- 1.9 3. Conditions Hair:
- 1.10 4.Reduces Hairfall:
- 1.11 More from my site
- 1.12 Share this:
Amazing Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Skin And Hair: Aloe Vera is a traditional Indian medicine since ancient times. Aloe Vera has amazing health benefits mostly it is used for skin and hair. It is a natural remedy for skin conditions like sun burn, acne, psoriasis, frostbite, cold sores, itching, and inflammation. Aloe Vera contains antioxidants vitamins A, C and E and folic acid. It has enzymes like alkaline phosphatase, aliases, catalase, cellulase, peroxidase and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, manganese, potassium, sodium, chromium and also contains fatty acids.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Skin:
1. Moisturizers Skin:
Aloe Vera is a great natural remedy it has anti fungal and bacterial properties. Aloe Vera has nourishing properties it works excellent on the dry, oily and acne-prone skin.
• Take an aloe vera leaf and extract gel from it
• Gently massage the gel into your skin
• Leave it for 15 minutes
• Rinse it off with water
2. Treats Sun burn and Reduces Tan:
Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties it reduces inflammation and redness brought on by exposure to UV rays. It contains antioxidants and nutritional properties that help to treat sun burn.
• Apply Aloe Vera gel directly on sun burned area.
3. Heals External Wounds:
Aloe Vera is an antifungal and antimicrobial agent it has more healing properties than most any other plant or herb.
• Cut a fresh aloe vera leaf
• Apply aloe vera pulp on wounds (you can also wrap tightly with a bandage and keep the bandage soaked in aloe vera juice)
• Do this twice daily
4. Fight Aging:
Aloe Vera has antioxidants vitamins A, C, and E which can improve your skin’s firmness and keep your skin hydrated.
• Take 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 1/2tablespoon olive oil
• Mix both the ingredients well and apply on your face
• Leave it for 20-30 minutes
• Rinse with cool water
5. Reduce Acne and Infection:
Aloe vera can work wonders on your skin it has anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties that kill bacteria and clearing the blemishes and scars on your skin. It also reduces the infection on your skin.
• Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 3-4 drops of lemon juice
• Massage the gel on your face
• Leave it for 20 minutes
• Rinse it off with water
Benefits Of Aloe Vera for Hair:
1. Promotes Hair Growth:
Aloe vera has amino acids and proteolytic enzymes which help improve your scalp health and boost hair growth.
• Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 1 tablespoon of castor oil
• Mix it well and gently massage into your scalp
• Leave it overnight
• Rinse off with mild shampoo
2. Reduces Dandruff:
Aloe vera has antimicrobial and anti inflammatory properties that remove dead cells from your scalp and prevent from dandruff and itchy scalp.
• Squeeze a juice from half lemon and combine with 1/3 cup of aloe vera gel
• Apply it on your scalp and massage gently
• Leave it for 30 minutes
• Rinse off with warm water
• Do this once or twice a week
3. Conditions Hair:
Aloe vera soothes and moisturizes the dry scalp and remove dead skin cells. It also penetrates deep into the hair and scalp to kill bacteria and clean it.
- You can use aloe vera gel as a conditioner
- Apply aloe vera gel right after you shampoo
Aloe vera contains various vitamins and minerals and it has cleansing enzymes that eliminate the dead skin cell flakes and reduces hair fall.
- Take 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- Mix both ingredients well and use this mixture to massage your scalp for 10 minutes
- Wrap your hair using a towel
- Leave it for an hour
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo
- Repeat this process twice a week
- 10 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Oily Skin
- Best Home Remedies For Dry and Frizzy hair
- Best Anti-Aging Home Remedies