5 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Baldness: Baldness can make you feel awkward. Baldness is defined as partial or complete loss of hair on your head. It causes due to excessive hair loss. In general, the baldness can effect to both women and men but often occurs in men. Earlier, baldness was associated with old age, but nowadays, many young people, even in their 20s are suffering from it.
It can result from the obstruction of hair follicles, which may occur to due to genetic factors, hereditary factors, use of hair styling methods and gels, hair colors, overexposure to dust or the sun, hormonal imbalance, improper diet, scalp infections and stress. The hairline gradually recedes and hair becomes thinner. Baldness can negatively impact one’s self-esteem and appearance. It can effectively reduce through the home remedies that have been shared below.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Baldness:
Below some natural products which can help you to get rid of baldness. These products you can find them in your home, or easy to buy from the market. These are affordable and it doesn’t have side affects.
1. Castor oil For Baldness:
It is a very good home remedy to treat baldness and hair loss naturally. Castor oil has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties and high protein content makes it maintain hair health. It also treats scalp infections.
• Take some castor oil and lightly warm up the oil
• Apply the oil to your scalp
• Leave it overnight
• Wash off the oil with water
• Do this 3 times a week
2. Coconut Oil For Baldness:
Coconut oil is a natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker and faster. The essential fatty acids and vitamins in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build up from hair follicles.
• Take some coconut oil and lightly warm up the oil for few seconds
• Massage the scalp with the oil
• Leave it overnight
• Rinse off the oil with water
• Do this 2 or 3 times a week
3. Fenugreek/methi seeds For Baldness:
Fenugreek seeds help to control hair fall and also help in dandruff control and make your hair thicker. Methi seeds are known to be used in a myriad of hair problems such as dandruff, rough and dry hair. The application of methi seeds offers a setback to hair loss and hair thinning.
• Take 4 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and grind the seeds finely
• Add some water to fenugreek powder to get a paste of medium consistency
• Apply this on your scalp and let it sit for about an hour
• Wash it off with a shampoo
• Repeat this twice a week
Onions are rich in sulfur and it has antifungal and antibacterial properties. It helps fight infections of the scalp and they are very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp.
• Grate the onion and squeeze out its juice
• Add honey to this mixture and mix well
• Apply this mixture on the scalp and let it sit for 30 minutes
• Wash your scalp and hair with shampoo
• Do this twice a week
5. Aloe Vera for Baldness:
Aloe vera is a great remedy it contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It promotes hair growth, reduces dandruff and prevents itching on the scalp. Aloe vera also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
• Squeeze the gel from fresh aloe vera leaf
• Apply this gel on your scalp
• Keep it on for 20-30 minutes
• Rinse your hair with warm water
• Do this twice or thrice a week
- Best Homemade Face Packs For Glowing skin
- GM Diet Plan To Lose Weight In Just 7 Days
- How To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth & Strong Hair